- Dandenong Ranges National Park - Walks, Map, Opening Hour . . .
With the Doongalla Forest containing the majestic Mount Dandenong and Sky High lookout, this park is one of the most scenic and major attractions within the region From the lookout, visitors can view the panoramic landscape of the surrounding area, including the Melbourne’s eastern regions
- Melbourne, Victoria, Australia - visitvictoria. com The . . .
Victoria's regions Discover the diversity and beauty of regional Victoria From world-class wineries to natural springs, the coastal villages of the peninsulas to alpine towns
- Getting here and around, High Country, Victoria, Australia
The High Country region is easily accessible from both Melbourne and Sydney on the Hume Highway, which passes the towns of Benalla, Glenrowan, Wangaratta and Albury Wodonga From the Hume Freeway at Wangaratta, the all-weather sealed Great Alpine Road heads through the Ovens Valley, past Mount
- Melbournes snowfields, Ski, Victoria, Australia
Bring the family and experience all the thrill and excitement of Victoria's snowfields in wintertime Hit the slopes, unwind in boutique accommodation, and watch the sun set over the stunning Victorian High Country
- Mount Rosea Loop Walk, Attraction, Grampians, Victoria . . .
It’s a long way up but the views are worth it Walk among giant sandstone boulders flanked with native shrubbery, ferns and wildflowers Keep a look-out for yellow arrows that park rangers have left to guide the way
- Before You Fly :: Travel Requirements - Regional Express
Please note that children above 5 but under 12 years of age must travel as UNACCOMPANIED MINORS (UMNR) unless travelling with a parent or guardian aged 15 years and above
- Travel to Australia | DUA Travel
Currency The official currency is the Australian dollar (AUD), which is divided into 100 cents Weather Australia experiences mild temperatures year round