- Mosul - Wikipedia
Mosul (Arabic: الموصل al-Mawṣil, Kurdish: مووسڵ , Syriac: ܡܘܨܠ , translit Māwṣil) is a major city in northern Iraq Located some 400 km (250 mi) north of Baghdad, Mosul stands on the west bank of the Tigris, opposite the ancient Assyrian city of Nineveh on the east bank
- Airport Delays Map - weather. com
View weather map showing the latest US areas of precipitation and current airport delays reported in minutes
- Mosul, residents, election hopefuls discuss Iraq vote . . .
Mosul, residents, election hopefuls discuss Iraq vote prospects Video provided by AFP
- Mosul: ISIS executes 232, takes human shields - CNN
ISIS has "executed" 232 people near the Iraqi city of Mosul and taken tens of thousands of people to use as human shields against advancing Iraqi forces, the United Nations says
- Mosul, Iraq, after Islamic State: Smell of death still . . .
MOSUL, Iraq — Nearly a year after Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi declared this war-devastated city liberated from the Islamic State, a putrid odor still fills the air from thousands of corpses left in the rubble The bodies of both civilians and Islamic State militants can be found
- Iraqi forces fight ISIS on Mosul streets - CNN
Iraqi forces have entered ISIS-held Mosul for the first time in more than two years, the Iraqi Defense Ministry said, in an operation to free the key city
- Mosul: Woman risks backlash to care for IS orphans - BBC . . .
It is nine months since Iraqi forces declared victory in the long and bloody battle to retake Mosul, its second largest city, from Islamic State fighters