- Mosul - Wikipedia
Mosul (Arabic: الموصل al-Mawṣil, Kurdish: مووسڵ , Syriac: ܡܘܨܠ , translit Māwṣil) is a major city in northern Iraq
- Ancient palace revealed under destroyed Mosul shrine | Fox . . .
MOSUL, Iraq – Iraqi archaeologists think that tunnels dug by Islamic State militants under a destroyed shrine in Mosul have revealed the palace of an
- What can you buy in Mosul? ISIS ban on barbers, clothes . . .
Shops in Mosul that were forced to close when ISIS banned the sale of items like CDs, alcohol and cigarettes are beginning to reopen
- 2 Mosul zoo animals survive ISIS - CNN
Only two animals survived after a Mosul zoo was destroyed in the battle to retake the city from ISIS
- In Mosul, ISIS is in disarray and surrounded - USA TODAY
In Mosul, ISIS is in disarray and surrounded 'I’ve never seen them so disorganized,' a U S general said of the drive by Iraqi forces to oust ISIS
- Politics and Government - CNBC
Get the latest news, commentary, and video for political events, politics, and the government
- Mosul Dam risks devastating failure as Iraq government . . .
Mosul Dam risks devastating failure as Iraq government keeps stalling Dam catastrophe could cause $40 billion in economic damages and huge loss of life