- Visit Mornington Peninsula
The official regional tourism website for the Mornington Peninsula Find things to do, places to go, where to stay and get up to date information on attractions
- Weather, Travel information, Victoria, Australia
With a variable climate, Melbourne and Victoria are warm to hot in summer, mild in autumn, chilled in winter, and cool in spring
- Mornington Peninsula - Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Combine the best of Europe's coastal living with traditional Aussie charm on the Mornington Peninsula, just an hour from Melbourne
- Portsea, Destinations, Mornington Peninsula, Victoria . . .
Glimpse the lifestyles of the rich and famous at Portsea's millionaire mansions, and relish the sun on your back as you learn to scuba dive
- Frankston, Destinations, Mornington Peninsula, Victoria . . .
Enter the Mornington Peninsula at Frankston, but don't continue into the peninsula until you've exhausted the city's fascinating attractions
- Mornington Peninsula Walk, Great trails, Mornington . . .
Get a new view of the peninsula on the 100-kilometre Mornington Peninsula Walk, or embark on the shorter Two Bays, Fort Nepean or Coastal walks
- Guide to Victoria - Tourism Australia
By Sue Gough Henly With the foodie, cultural and sports-loving city of Melbourne as its hub, experience Victoria’s diverse adventures all within just a few hours