- Visit Mornington Peninsula
The official regional tourism website for the Mornington Peninsula Find things to do, places to go, where to stay and get up to date information on attractions
- Mornington Peninsula - Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Combine the best of Europe's coastal living with traditional Aussie charm on the Mornington Peninsula, just an hour from Melbourne
- Mornington Peninsula travel guide :: Gourmet Traveller
Australian Gourmet Traveller travel guide to the Mornington Peninsula
- Beaches and coastlines, Nature and wildlife, Mornington . . .
Crash into the waters of the peninsula's seemingly endless sandy bay inlets and rugged, wild surf beaches and feel a million miles from city life
- Mornington Peninsula Walk, Great trails, Mornington . . .
Get a new view of the peninsula on the 100-kilometre Mornington Peninsula Walk, or embark on the shorter Two Bays, Fort Nepean or Coastal walks
- Food Wine - Visit Mornington Peninsula
Food and wine just doesn’t get any better than this Whether you’ve got a day or a week, the Mornington Peninsula is total temptation You’ll find market
- Guide to Victoria - Tourism Australia
By Sue Gough Henly With the foodie, cultural and sports-loving city of Melbourne as its hub, experience Victoria’s diverse adventures all within just a few hours