- Overland Lesotho Tours - Sani Pass Tours
Travel through the Eastern Highlands of Lesotho , discovering special treasures along the way Day 1 Depart from Underberg travel up the Sani Pass to the Kingdom of
- Lesotho Information Directory
Lesotho - Travel and Information Directory Lesotho, also referred to as “The Kingdom in the Sky”, is one of the ultimate eco-destinations The two main
- Lesotho - Dangerous Roads.
Tlaeeng pass is a high mountain pass at an elevation of 3,225 metres (10,580 ft) above the sea level, located in a tarred road between Oxbow and Mokhotlong, in Lesotho
- Signature African Blanket Becomes a Fashion Accessory . . .
Johannesburg Many travellers to southern Africa don’t expect to encounter cold weather But a trip here in July—winter in the southern hemisphere—prompts many
- Sani Pass - Dangerous Roads.
Sani Pass is a high mountain pass at an elevation of 2,876m (9,400ft) above the sea level, located in the western end of Kwa Zulu-Natal province of South Africa on
- History of Snow in South Africa: 1853 – 2016 | Snow Report SA
The History of Snow in Southern Africa There is a widely held belief by many that it never snows in Africa Not true! With the help of today’s online resources we
- 21 Roads You Have to Drive in Your Lifetime «TwistedSifter
An epic collection of some of the greatest roads in the world From beautiful to challenging, these are a must-visit for any road warrior