- Yucatan - Isla Mujeres - Weather - Tropical Storm . . .
Yucatan - Isla Mujeres - Weather - Tropical Storm Hurricane Outlook An information source for island residents, travelers, or anyone interested in cyclonic weather development affecting the Yucatan, Caribbean, and elsewhere
- More than 200 dead, many missing in Colombia mudslides - CNN
(CNN)Rescuers in southern Colombia were scrambling Sunday to reach more than 100 people who are missing after devastating mudslides tore through entire communities Hundreds are reported dead after torrential rains Friday night caused three rivers surrounding Mocoa, in Putumayo province, to overflow
- Current Local Time in Colombia - timeanddate. com
What time is it in Colombia now? Map of Colombia, time zone names and time in the largest cities
- Hiking in Puracé National Park | Colombia Travel Blog by . . .
Puracé National Park is a gorgeous park surrounding a volcano, near Popayan in Cauca This southern Colombia park boasts condors, paramo and some great hiking
- The Top 8 Islands in Colombia | Colombia Travel Blog by . . .
Chris on July 1, 2016 at 12:01 pm Hi Heidi, Honestly, when it comes to weather on the Caribbean coast it can be a touch unpredictable However, traditionally around July is more like the dry season – rain is always possible (as are storms – it’s the tropics!) but it’s not the full-on wet season, like in September and August
- 10 of the Deadliest Natural Disasters of 2017 | Best . . .
10 of the Deadliest Natural Disasters of 2017 Hurricanes Harvey and Irma are not the only natural disasters to ravage the world this year – or the most severe
- Travel Work: Workaway, HelpX and Hippohelp
Want to travel but can’t afford to? Workaway and HelpX (and possibly) Volunteers Base may be the solution Swap your skills for a bed abroad!