- Miri, Malaysia - Wikipedia
Miri ˈ m ɪr iː (Jawi: ميري ; Chinese: 美里; pinyin: Méi Lǐ) is a coastal city in northeastern Sarawak, Malaysia, located near the border of Brunei, on the island of Borneo
- Miri, city in Malaysia - Wonderful Malaysia | Travel Guide . . .
Miri is a city at in Sarawak Gateway to Mulu NP and Niah NP Hosts the yearly Borneo Jazz Festival Nearby Labuan Island Location map More useful information on Miri
- Climate and monsoon in Malaysia | Wonderful Malaysia
The climate and the monsoon is something to take into account when traveling in Malaysia Monsoon season Best time to visit Malaysia Travel tips and more useful information
- Climate and average monthly weather in Malaysia
Average monthly Weather and Climate information for Malaysia in charts Select a destination on this page and find the best time to go to Malaysia
- Borneo Hotels Travel Guide - Everything you Need to Know . . .
The subject of countless documentaries and travel videos, Borneo is a renowned eco-tourism destination Blanketed with thick impenetrable forest, undulating valleys, sun-kissed islands and towering mountain ranges, the region is home to super-sized Nature offerings ranging from the mighty Mount Kinabalu, Southeast Asia’s highest peak, to the
- Staten Island, NY Classifieds | Newspaper Online . . .
Find the latest Staten Island, NY Classifieds available from SILive com online classifieds and affiliated newspaper classifieds Search through local classified ads for pets, horses, business opportunities, jobs, autos and many more at SILive com
- 25 Cheap destinations for 2018 with great weather in January
January has perfect weather in most of the cheapest parts of the world Here's a list of 25 excellent choices that are spread over many parts of the globe