- Manila travel - Lonely Planet
Explore Manila holidays and discover the best time and places to visit | Manila’s moniker, the ‘Pearl of the Orient’, couldn’t be more apt – its unappealing shell reveals its jewel only to those resolute enough to pry
- 10 hotel staycations in Metro Manila for below P3,000 . . .
MANILA – Here’s proof that you don’t have to spend a lot to go on a staycation during the Holy Week break Here are some places in Metro Manila where you can get an overnight stay for less than P3,000
- 15 Best Things to Do in Manila - 2018 (with Photos . . .
Book your tickets online for the top things to do in Manila, Philippines on TripAdvisor: See 22,183 traveler reviews and photos of Manila tourist attractions Find what to do today, this weekend, or in June
- Manila 2018: Best of Manila, Philippines Tourism - TripAdvisor
Manila Tourism: TripAdvisor has 78,119 reviews of Manila Hotels, Attractions, and Restaurants making it your best Manila resource
- Manila business hotels review with a fun guide to casinos
Detailed Manila business hotels review and fun guide to casino hotels, shopping and dining by Vijay Verghese, from Smart Travel Asia
- Manila - Capital of the Philippines - Philippines Travel Guide
Manila has a certain ‘rough diamond’ quality about it With over 12 8 million people in the Filipino capital (Metro Manila) – traffic congestion, pollution and crime are fairly ubiquitous – but nevertheless avoidable
- Manila Bay Dinner Cruise – Is it Worth . . . - Take the Travel
The Manila Bay Dinner Cruise is an all week activity with 2 to 3 scheduled trips depending on weather conditions A set meal is served for the Monday to Thursday cruise and a buffet dinner from Friday to Sunday