- Manila travel - Lonely Planet
Manila’s moniker, the ‘Pearl of the Orient’, couldn’t be more apt – its unappealing shell reveals its jewel only to those resolute enough to pry
- Heavy Rains Flood Houston Streets, Making Holiday Travel . . .
Numerous streets became impassable Interstate 10 was inundated in both directions at Washington Avenue and Westcott Rounds of heavy rain left Houston streets flooded, making holiday travel difficult Numerous streets became impassable including Interstate 10 in both directions at Washington
- THE 15 BEST Things to Do in Manila - 2018 (with Photos . . .
Book your tickets online for the top things to do in Manila, Philippines on TripAdvisor: See 22,721 traveler reviews and photos of Manila tourist attractions Find what to do today, this weekend, or in August We have reviews of the best places to see in Manila Visit top-rated must-see attractions
- MANILA ON A BUDGET 2018: Travel Guide Itinerary | The . . .
This travel guide covers not just Manila City but also other parts of Metro Manila A sample itinerary and summary of expenses are also provided
- 10 hotel staycations in Metro Manila for below P3,000 . . .
MANILA – Here’s proof that you don’t have to spend a lot to go on a staycation during the Holy Week break Here are some places in Metro Manila where you can get an overnight stay for less than P3,000
- Cove Manila | Indoor Beach Club and Nightclub In Metro Manila
The largest indoor beach club and night club in Metro Manila Buy tickets to the most anticipated concerts, shows, and events! Visit covemanila com
- Manila - Capital of the Philippines - Everything You Need . . .
Manila has a certain ‘rough diamond’ quality about it With over 12 8 million people in the Filipino capital (Metro Manila) – traffic congestion, pollution and crime are fairly ubiquitous – but nevertheless avoidable