- Tasmanian Premier weighs in on mountain bike death . . .
The operators of the state's mountain bike parks are ultimately responsible for safety on their sites, says Tasmanian Premier Will Hodgman following the death of a rider after crashing at Maydena
- Tasmanian Wilderness Experiences Transport | Walk Tasmania
Tasmanian Wilderness Experiences Transport provides a transport service for bushwalkers that has flexibility between Hobart Airport and walking destinations
- Marine Weather Forecast - Tasmania - For boating, sailing . . .
Marine weather for Tasmania including tides, current wind reports, seas, swell and latest Bureau of Meteorology coastal warnings from Weatherzon from Farmonline Weather
- Hamlet Downs - Country Accommodation.
Go mountain biking at Maydena Bike Park Maydena Bike Park is a gravity-focused mountain bike park open now in Tasmania’s Derwent Valley Designed and built by renowned trail company, Dirt Art, Maydena Bike Park's world-class trails will offer something for everyone, from families through to elite riders
- Distance and drive times - Discover Tasmania
Distance and Drive Times Use the drop down options on the map for detailed distance and travel time information
- Derwent Valley and Beyond - Discover Tasmania
Commencing in Hobart, this scenic drive takes in the tranquil Derwent Valley, past rolling hills to the rigged mountain wildness of Lake St Clair
- weather sydney - australia - weatheronline
weather Sydney - Australia - WeatherOnline Weather forecast up to 14 days including temperature, weather condition and precipitation and much more