- Maun, Botswana - Wikipedia
Maun is the fifth largest town in Botswana As of 2011, it had a population of 55,784 Maun is the "tourism capital" of Botswana and the administrative centre of Ngamiland district
- Maun International MUB Airport | Maun, Botswana
Maun Airport MUB is an important airport in Central South Africa and is the second-busiest in the Republic of Botswana It is operated by CAA Botswana and serves as the main tourist gateway to the Okavango Delta, Linyanti, and the Moremi Game Reserve
- Botswana travel - Lonely Planet
Explore Botswana holidays and discover the best time and places to visit | Blessed with some of the greatest wildlife spectacles on earth, Botswana is one of the > great safari destinations in Africa
- Travel Packages Tours | Okavango Delta Fly-in Safari . . .
Fly to the Okavango Delta for a bush safari in the pristine wilderness of Botswana Take mokoro trips, game drives and game walks
- Kang hotels, accommodation and places to stay. Guide to . . .
Kang Lodge Kang: Kang Lodge is situated along Trans Kalahari Highway in the village of Kang, Botswana Kang Lodge is the perfect stop over for those travelling on the Trans Kalahari be it to Ghanzi, Maun, Namibia or South Africa and Kang Lodge can accommodate for any type of budget
- How to book campsites at Botswana’s national parks . . .
It can be tricky to book campsites in Botswana’s national parks and reserves Here's how you do it
- Authentic Mobile Camping Safaris | Botswana Zimbabwe
A Typical Day on Safari As it is a private safari, you can enjoy the peaceful ambience of a private campsite with your travel companions and really enjoy the sights and sounds of the wilderness