- Maun, Botswana - Wikipedia
Maun is the fifth largest town in Botswana As of 2011, it had a population of 55,784 Maun is the "tourism capital" of Botswana and the administrative centre of Ngamiland district Francistown and Maun there are linked by the A3 highway It is also the headquarters of numerous safari and air-charter operations who run trips into the Okavango Delta
- Maun International MUB Airport | Maun, Botswana
Maun Airport MUB is an important airport in Central South Africa and is the second-busiest in the Republic of Botswana It is operated by CAA Botswana and serves as the main tourist gateway to the Okavango Delta, Linyanti, and the Moremi Game Reserve
- Africa Average Temperatures | Gate 1 Travel - More of the . . .
Gate 1 Travel has provided quality, affordable escorted tours, river cruises and vacation packages for more than 35 years We look forward to showing you More of the World for Less on your next vacation
- Botswana travel - Lonely Planet
Travel guides Starting at $37 69 Ready to go? Get to the heart of Botswana with one of Lonely Planet's in-depth, award-winning guidebooks
- Eyes on Africa - African Safaris, African Safari Tours . . .
Don't just go on vacation Go on safari with Eyes on Africa, your ticket to African safaris, African safari tours, and South Africa safaris
- How to book campsites at Botswana’s national parks . . .
It can be tricky to book campsites in Botswana’s national parks and reserves Here's how you do it
- Botswana Highlights - South | Nomad Africa Adventure Tours
Botswana Highlights is a 6 Day tour that takes in the Okavango Delta waterways, a river cruise in Chobe National Park and breathtaking Victoria Falls