- Margarita Island - Wikipedia
Margarita Island (Isla de Margarita, Spanish pronunciation: [maɾɣaˈɾita]) is the largest island in the Venezuelan state of Nueva Esparta, situated off the northeastern coast of the country, in the Caribbean Sea The capital city of Nueva Esparta, La Asunción, is located on the island Primary industries are tourism, fishing and construction
- 19 Essential Margarita Recipes | Food Wine
This spicy margarita recipe from Food Wine's Paige McCurdy-Flynn uses both chile powder and fresh chile for a double dose of heat GO TO RECIPE
- Margarita Tropical Villa Posada (Casa Trudel Bed and . . .
Margarita Tropical Villa Posada (Casa Trudel B and B) Hotel, 10 rooms with a c, pool, TV, internet close to beautiful Playa El Agua Beach, Margarita Island ( Isla Margarita ), Venezuela
- Margarita Island 2019: Best of Margarita Island Tourism . . .
Located about 25 miles from the mainland and accessible via air or ferry, Venezuela's mountainous Margarita Island provides Caribbean-style beaches and access to windsurfing, golf, horseback riding and scuba with a laid-back South American vibe
- Margarita Island, Isla Margarita, Playa El Agua, Venezuela . . .
La Mira, Playa El Agua, Antolin del Campo, Margarita Island, Venezuela YOUR HOME AWAY FROM HOME! BED and BREAKFAST POSADA Hotel Accommodations in Margarita Island
- National Margarita Day: Drink up these deals - USA TODAY
Happy National Margarita Day! Now that Presidents Day is officially out of the way, it's time to celebrate National Margarita Day Each year, February 22 marks the special day dedicated to all
- 10 Warm-Weather Destinations You Can Visit Without a . . .
Love to travel? Get FREE email communications from Fodor's Travel, covering must-see travel destinations, expert trip planning advice, and travel inspiration to fuel your passion