- Maracaibo - Wikipedia
Maracaibo (Spanish pronunciation: [maɾaˈkai̯βo]) is a city and municipality in northwestern Venezuela, on the western shore of the strait that connects Lake
- Facts About Venezuela – History, Geography, Weather . . .
Learn about the history of Venezuela, geography of the land, weather, culture, states, and why travel to Venezuela on vacation
- Catatumbo lightning in Venezuela: Overview and Myths
"Catatumbo lightning" refers to continuous (high frequency) lightning from a near-daily thunderstorm complex that forms in the Lago de Maracaibo Catatumbo River
- Relampago del Catatumbo – Venezuela - Atlas Obscura
Discover Relampago del Catatumbo in Venezuela: This everlasting lightning storm may be the world's largest generator of ozone
- Venezuela Map Geography of Venezuela Map of Venezuela . . .
Printable map of Venezuela and info and links to Venezuela facts, famous natives, landforms, latitude, longitude, maps, symbols, timeline and weather - by worldatlas com
- People of Venezuela – Their culture, language, religions . . .
People of Venezuela Before you travel to Venezuela on vacation, you’ll want to learn about the great people of Venezuela In this article, you’ll learn about the
- A Place Where Lightning Strikes . . . - The New York Times
They call it “the Never-Ending Storm of Catatumbo,” or “Maracaibo’s Lighthouse ” Its lightning is so familiar, people in the state of Zulia in