- Maracaibo - Wikipedia
Maracaibo (Spanish pronunciation: [maɾaˈkai̯βo]) is a city and municipality in northwestern Venezuela, on the western shore of the strait that connects Lake
- Catatumbo lightning in Venezuela: Overview and Myths
"Catatumbo lightning" refers to continuous (high frequency) lightning from a near-daily thunderstorm complex that forms in the Lago de Maracaibo Catatumbo River
- Venezuela Weather, climate and geography | World Travel Guide
Venezuela climate guide, regional weather guide and geography information Best times to visit and required clothing info for travelling to Venezuela Essential
- People of Venezuela – Their culture, language, religions . . .
People of Venezuela Before you travel to Venezuela on vacation, you’ll want to learn about the great people of Venezuela In this article, you’ll learn about the
- 10 Weirdest Weather Phenomena - weather, rare, climate . . .
With climate change now a reality weather extremes occur on a more regular basis, but there are still some pretty rare natural wonders to look out for May we present
- Focal Travel
Backed by a team of experienced Tour Planners and Operations plus a team of young and service-oriented service consultants, FOCAL TRAVEL PTE LTD will always be ever
- Find Cheap Hotels - Travel Questions Answers | Beoo. com
Top Tips to Find the Best Hotel Deal The best way to find cheap hotels is to travel when everyone else isn’t traveling You want both good weather and a hotel deal