- Landforms of Sri Lanka | USA Today
Sri Lanka is an island nation off the southeastern coast of India, once called Ceylon The landmass rides on the same tectonic plate as the Indian mainland, the northern margin of which is
- Ampara District, Sri Lanka - Sri Lanka Travel Notes
District of Ampara is located in south east of Sri Lanka and belongs to Eastern Province Ampara District covers area of 4415 sq Km and according to the 2012 statistics the population iss 648,000
- Ape Gama - Sri Lanka Travel Notes
"Ape Gama" ( our village) is a replica of traditional old day Sri Lanakan village This is located in Battaramulla, close to “Diyatha Park”
- Beautiful Places To See In India | Natural Scenic . . .
A natural bridge that relates to Hindu mythology, the Ram Setu Bridge is a collection of limestone shoals that connects Rameswaram Island in Tamil Nadu, India to Mannar Island, off the north
- Sri Lanka breaking news - the latest Sri Lankan newspapers . . .
Sri Lankan newspapers, Sri Lankan tabloids, Sri Lanka news blogs, and other Sri Lankan news media covering Sri Lankan sports, Sri Lankan politics, showbiz, business opportunities, Sri Lanka tours, and more
- Northern Province, Sri Lanka - Wikipedia
Northern Province is located in the north of Sri Lanka and is just 22 miles (35 km) from India It is connected with Indian mainland by Adam's Bridge (also known as Sethu Paalam or Rama's Bridge) It has an area of 8,884 square kilometres (3,430 sq mi)
- Destinations - Sri Lanka - Srilanka Travel and Tourism
Why book with us? Tailor-made private tours Our private tour packages can be tailored or built completely from scratch to suit your needs Quality and service