- Malindi Weather - Malindi, Coast Province Forecast . . .
Malindi weather essentials Overall, Kenya has a very hot and dry climate Because Malindi is on the coast, however, there is a nice breeze that comes in and generally keeps the temperatures lower than they are in other parts of the country
- Weather in Malindi - Lonely Planet
- Malindi, Tana River, Kenya Three Day Weather Forecast . . .
Get your 3-Day weather forecast for Malindi, Tana River, Kenya Hi Low, RealFeel, precip, radar, everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and weekend! MAPS
- Malindi climate: average weather, temperature . . .
In Malindi (and in the nearby village of Watamu), the climate is tropical, hot all year round, with a cooler season from June to September, when the daytime temperatures are around 27 28 °C (81 82 °F), and a hotter and humid season from November to April, when the daytime temperatures are just above 30 °C (86 °F),
- The Best Time to Visit Malindi, Kenya for Weather, Safety . . .
Weather in Malindi Temperature Average temperatures in Malindi vary very little Considering humidity, temperatures feel hot all year with a very low chance of rain throughout the year The area is less temperate than some — in the 29th percentile for pleasant weather — compared to tourist destinations worldwide
- Malindi Weather Averages for Planning Holidays, Kenya
Malindi weather The weather guide for Malindi, Kenya shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia) today's weather forecast provided by MeteoBlue Find out more about our data sources
- Malindi, Tana River, Kenya Daily Weather | AccuWeather
Know what's coming with AccuWeather's extended daily forecasts for Malindi, Tana River, Kenya Up to 90 days of daily highs, lows, and precipitation chances