- Madang - Wikipedia
Madang (old German name: Friedrich-Wilhelmshafen) is the capital of Madang Province and is a town with a population of 27,420 (in 2005) on the north coast of Papua New Guinea It was first settled by the Germans in the 19th century
- Lost in Papua New Guinea - Smart Travel Asia
A detailed survival guide for Port Moresby and Papua New Guinea, hotels, safety, crime, and diving, by Chris Pritchard, and more from Smart Travel Asia and Dancing Wolf Media
- Tours in Papua New Guinea | Adventures in Papua New Guinea . . .
Discover Papua New Guinea with guided tours PNG is geographically remote with some of the most stunning natural scenery anywhere in the world
- Focal Travel Pte Ltd | Travel Agency
Backed by a team of experienced Tour Planners and Operations plus a team of young and service-oriented service consultants, FOCAL TRAVEL PTE LTD will always be ever-ready to better serve you efficiently, enthusiastically and affectionately
- 20 of the Most Shark-Infested Beaches in the World
In many cases, the beaches with the most shark attacks happen to be the beaches with the most people, rather than the most sharks
- Where is Papua New Guinea | Papua New Guinea map | Papua . . .
Visit papua New Guinea - Lying just south of the equator, 160km north of Australia, Papua New Guinea (PNG) is part of a great arc of mountains stretching from Asia, through Indonesia and into the South Pacific
- Shanghai shopping guide from Bund . . . - Smart Travel Asia
Shanghai shopping guide from Bund brands to boutique local designers, by Amy Fabris-Shi, and more from Smart Travel Asia and Dancing Wolf Media