- Luganville - Wikipedia
Luganville is the second largest city in Vanuatu Its population is 16,312 The city is called Santo by people from Vanuatu's northern islands, who use Luganville as their big city
- Millenium Cave (Luganville) - 2018 All You Need to Know . . .
Millenium Cave, Luganville: See 599 reviews, articles, and 253 photos of Millenium Cave, ranked No 1 on TripAdvisor among 26 attractions in Luganville
- Vanuatu Travel Guide, South Pacific Islands
A mini travel guide to Vanuatu, adventure travel heart of Melanesia, by travel writer David Stanley
- Vanuatu money, the Vatu is the Vanuatu currency
vanuatu money, the Vatu is the Vanuatu currency and we offer the lastest Vatu exchange rates to any currency in the world
- Australia and Melanesia (Vanautu and Solomon Islands . . .
Australia Melanesia ‘Downunder’ and remote rugged islands epitomise far-flung travel with most round-the-world trips stopping or starting in Australia
- Espiritu Santo Tourism Association - How to get Here . . .
Air Pekoa International airport is the main airport and is located just 6km from Luganville Currently, Pekoahas at least two flights a day from Port Vila and is the main feeder airport for access to the northern islands
- vanuatu tours and activities
Vanuatu tours and activities Tours in Vanuatu are organised by both large and small tour operators Several Vanuatu tour operaters are able to help visitors plan their explorations anywhere in the country