- Luganville, Vanuatu 14 day weather forecast - Time and Date
Forecasted weather conditions the coming 2 weeks for Luganville
- Luganville - Wikipedia
Luganville is the second largest city in Vanuatu Its population is 16,312 The city is called Santo by people from Vanuatu's northern islands, who use Luganville as their big city It is called Kanal (from French Second Canal) by rural residents of the large island of Espiritu Santo The main street that runs through Luganville contains most of the commercial businesses
- Current Local Time in Vanuatu - timeanddate. com
What time is it in Vanuatu now? Map of Vanuatu, time zone names and time in the largest cities
- Vanuatu tourism information, travel tips, responsible tourism
Vanuatu tourism information and travel tips, vanuatu guide
- Vanuatu Travel Guide, South Pacific Islands
A mini travel guide to Vanuatu, adventure travel heart of Melanesia, by travel writer David Stanley
- Mahina Expeditions - Offshore Cruising Instruction Sailing . . .
Mahina Expeditions conducts sailing and navigation training expeditions in the South Pacific and trains offshore sailing
- Espiritu Santo Tourism Association - How to get Here . . .
Air Pekoa International airport is the main airport and is located just 6km from Luganville Currently, Pekoahas at least two flights a day from Port Vila and is the main feeder airport for access to the northern islands