- Luganville, Vanuatu 14 day weather forecast - Time and Date
Forecasted weather conditions the coming 2 weeks for Luganville
- Luganville - Wikipedia
Luganville is the second largest city in Vanuatu Its population is 16,312 The city is called Santo by people from Vanuatu's northern islands, who use Luganville as their big city It is called Kanal (from French Second Canal) by rural residents of the large island of Espiritu Santo on which the city lies The main street that runs through Luganville contains most of the commercial businesses
- Time in Vanuatu - Time and Date
Vanuatu time now Vanuatu time zone and map with current time in the largest cities
- Vanuatu Travel Guide, South Pacific Islands
Fast Facts Where Vanuatu is at the east end of the Melanesian chain, 2,445 km northeast of Sydney, Australia, and 800 km west of Fiji When Vanuatu 11 hours ahead of GMT, an hour behind New Zealand and an hour ahead of eastern Australia
- Mahina Expeditions - Offshore Cruising Instruction Sailing . . .
Mahina Expeditions conducts sailing and navigation training expeditions in the South Pacific and trains offshore sailing
- Espiritu Santo Tourism Association - How to get Here . . .
Air Pekoa International airport is the main airport and is located just 6km from Luganville Currently, Pekoahas at least two flights a day from Port Vila and is the main feeder airport for access to the northern islands
- Australia and Melanesia (Vanautu and Solomon Islands . . .
Australia Melanesia ‘Downunder’ and remote rugged islands epitomise far-flung travel with most round-the-world trips stopping or starting in Australia