- Chiles Wine Regions | Wines from Colchagua, Casablanca . . .
From north to south, and from the Pacific to the Andes, this sliver of a country boasts a collection of distinct terroirs—and wines to match
- Tampa Bay and Sarasotas Leading Local News: Weather . . .
According to a database put together by the Agency for Healthcare Administration, more than half of the nursing homes in the state do not yet have the emergency power plan implemented
- 15 Day Weather Forecast - Costa Rica
Costa Rica 15-day weather forecasts for more than 60 destinations Get current weather conditions and regional weather summaries
- Best Thai Restaurants in the U. S. | Travel + Leisure
Considering Ayada’s location in the heart of the Queens Thai community, near a Thai Buddhist temple, it’s not surprising the restaurant is known for its take-no-prisoners spice level
- 6 Great Colonial Mexican Cities | Travel + Leisure
Puebla "The streets of Puebla are clean and regular, the houses large, the cathedral magnificent, and the plaza spacious and handsome," wrote Fanny Calderón de la Barca, the Scottish wife of
- Chile - Wikipedia, den frie encyklopædi
For omkring 10 000 år siden indvandrede de første oprindelige folk til området og bosatte sig i de frugtbare dale og kystområder i det, der er nutidens Chile Eksempler på fund fra disse folk er Monte Verde i nærheden af Puerto Montt, Cueva del Milodón i Patagonien og lavatunnellen i Pali-Aike-krateret, ligeledes i Patagonien I det chilenske område boede forskellige folk
- A true, authentic Texas chili recipe | Homesick Texan
I love to buy chiles, especially when I find ones that are soft and pliant, so fresh you can imagine they were drying in a Mexican field maybe just last week