- Launceston Weather - Launceston, Tasmania Forecast . . .
One of the reasons that Launceston is such a popular destination for tourists is because of its mild and pleasant climate Its latitude is 42 degrees south, which is comparable to Lisbon, Portugal in the Northern Hemisphere
- Launceston Weather - AccuWeather Forecast for Tasmania . . .
Get the Launceston weather forecast Access hourly, 10 day and 15 day forecasts along with up to the minute reports and videos for Launceston, Australia from AccuWeather com
- Weather in Launceston in July 2019, Tasmania: Averages
Guide to Launceston weather in July The average maximum daytime temperature in Launceston in July is a cool 11°C (52°F) The average night-time temperature is usually a cold 3°C (37°F)
- Travel Weather Forecast for Launceston, Australia
Launceston travel weather from AccuWeather Your travel forecast for Launceston, Australia keeps your trip moving
- Launceston Weather Forecast: 5 Day Outlook, Tasmania
Below is the Launceston weather forecast for Sunday 11th November 2018 Expect broken clouds in Launceston, Tasmania with a maximum temperature of 19°C and 6 hours of bright sunshine There are 0 mm of rainfall expected and a gentle breeze of 15 kph from the north-west
- Weather for Launceston, Tasmania, Australia - Time and Date
Current weather in Launceston and forecast for today, tomorrow, and next 14 days
- Launceston weather - local weather forecast
Launceston weather, Central North, TAS - 7-day weather forecast and current temperature and NW Tas weather radar