- Lamu - Wikipedia
Lamu or Lamu Town is a small town on Lamu Island, which in turn is a part of the Lamu Archipelago in Kenya Situated 341 kilometres (212 mi) by road northeast of Mombasa that ends at Mokowe Jetty from where the sea channel has to be crossed to reach Lamu Island
- Holiday Packages in Lamu Island | Beach Resort Hotels in . . .
Want to spend a exotic holiday in Lamu Island? Avail the best holiday packages, hotels and resorts in Lamu Island, Kenya Dial +254 731 999 999 for booking
- MagicalKenya The Official Kenya Destination Website
Official travel and tourism guide by the Kenya Tourist Board Describes attractions and provides databases of safari operators and accommodation in Kenya
- Kenya attack: Mpeketoni near Lamu hit by al-Shabab raid . . .
At least 48 people have died after al-Qaeda-linked militants attacked hotels and a police station in a Kenyan coastal town, officials say Witnesses in Mpeketoni said gun battles lasted several hours, while several buildings were set on fire The town is on the mainland near Lamu island, a well
- Kenya Travel - Need to Know Facts | Kenya Tourist Information
Before your Kenya travel, here are some basics Visa information, dress code and etiquette, money matters, security, emergency and health information
- Complete Kenya Photo Safari Travel Info
Complete Kenya photo safari travel information KENYA - QUICK FACTS These web pages are generally arranged in Alphabetic Order, by Subject, with an INDEX at the end of each web page
- Kenya Weather Conditions | Temperature and Climate in Kenya
About Kenya weather Learn about the weather forecasts and climate for different regions of the country to help plan your travel or visit to Kenya