- Lamu - Wikipedia
Lamu or Lamu Town is a small town on Lamu Island, which in turn is a part of the Lamu Archipelago in Kenya Situated 341 kilometres (212 mi) by road northeast of Mombasa that ends at Mokowe Jetty from where the sea channel has to be crossed to reach Lamu Island
- MagicalKenya The Official Kenya Destination Website
Official travel and tourism guide by the Kenya Tourist Board Describes attractions and provides databases of safari operators and accommodation in Kenya
- Kenya attack: Mpeketoni near Lamu hit by al-Shabab raid . . .
At least 48 people have died after al-Qaeda-linked militants attacked hotels and a police station in a Kenyan coastal town, officials say Witnesses in Mpeketoni said gun battles lasted several hours, while several buildings were set on fire The town is on the mainland near Lamu island, a well
- Complete Kenya Photo Safari Travel Info - David Woodsmall
Complete Kenya photo safari travel information KENYA - QUICK FACTS These web pages are generally arranged in Alphabetic Order, by Subject, with an INDEX at the end of each web page
- Kenya Travel - Need to Know Facts | Kenya Tourist Information
Before your Kenya travel, here are some basics Visa information, dress code and etiquette, money matters, security, emergency and health information
- Safari Doctors brings health care to rural Kenya - CNN
Top 10 CNN Hero of 2016 Umra Omar and her group, Safari Doctors, travel by boat, road and air to bring medical care to people living along Kenya's remote coastline
- Flights to Africa | Kenya Airlines | Cheap Flights to . . .
Book your flights to African destinations online Find domestic and regional African airlines to and from Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, South Africa and Zimbabwe