- Hundreds of fish fall out of the sky over remote . . .
Residents of a small outback Australian town have been left speechless after fish began falling from the sky Hundreds of spangled perch bombarded the 650 residents of Lajamanu, shocking local Christine Balmer, who was walking home when the strange 'weather' started She said: 'These fish fell in
- weather sydney - australia - weatheronline
weather Sydney - Australia - WeatherOnline Weather forecast up to 14 days including temperature, weather condition and precipitation and much more
- Welcome to the Central Desert Regional Council
Welcome to the Central Desert Regional Council's website The Council is located in Central Australia and covers an area of approximately 283,000 square kms
- Australian Aboriginal Artists - Buy Art Online, Japingka . . .
Profiles of leading Australian aboriginal artists - see a wide selection of quality paintings for sale with guaranteed authenticity at Japingka Gallery
- New language discovered in remote Australian town (but it . . .
The language, called Light Warlpir, is used in Lajamanu, a tiny desert community located half-way between Darwin and Alice Springs, on the edge of the Tanami Desert
In 2017 Sarah Constructions approached Fyfe to accurately survey the existing fence rails for the upgrade of the Adelaide Oval new LED Ribbon strip signage
- PEB::News - University of Western Australia
Plant Energy Biology is an ARC Centre of Excellence in Australia focusing on the discovery and characterization of molecular components and control mechanisms that drive energy metabolism in plant cells