- Yr – Weather forecast for Kristiansand (Vest-Agder)
Observations from the closest weather stations; Kjevik observation site, 12 m 7 6 km from Kristiansand Weather Temp Wind Temperature last 30 days; 5 8° Light breeze, 2 4 m s from northeast: kl 23: kl 23: More statistics for Kjevik observation site
- Visit Kristiansand | Information on kristiansand Norway . . .
Useful Info on Kristiansand Please note that this is a website with free information about Kristiansand made by a visitor (now resident)
- Visit Kristiansand | Quart Festival Kristiansand
2010 - The Quart festival is no longer They went bankrupt and didnt pay the people that helped them make it possible in 2009 They even gave me the run around when I tried to help them with their website
- Map of Norway - Visit Norway - Official travel guide to Norway
Plan your trip with the Visit Norway map tools where you find thousands of travel listings and suggestions Enjoy!
- Seasons and climate in Norway | Weather and temperatures
Due to the temperate waters of the Gulf Stream, Norway has a much milder climate than other parts of the world at the same latitude, such as Alaska, Greenland, and Siberia The coldest areas in the winter are often inland or far to the north The climate in Norway varies a lot from country part to country part, and there can be large variations within the separate regions as well
- Norway International weather - Met Office
Fog is one of the most common weather conditions in the UK, particularly throughout autumn and winter, but… When heading to the beach for a dip this summer, we want you to enjoy the water but also to recognise its
- About Brekke Tours Travel | Brekke Tours Travel
Your Scandinavian Specialist Brekke Tours strives to strengthen cultural, as well as ethnic ties between North America and Scandinavia Europe by creating meaningful travel experiences