- Kozhikode - Wikipedia
Kozhikode ([koːɻikːoːɖ] ( listen)), or Calicut, is a city in the state of Kerala in southern India on the Malabar Coast Calicut is the largest urban area in the
- BBC Weather - Kozhikode
Detailed weather for Kozhikode with a 5 to 10 day forecast, giving a look further ahead
- Kozhikode District Map - Maps of India
Kozhikode district Map showing major roads, district boundaries, headquarters, rivers, towns, etc in Kozhicode, Kerala
- Calicut Weather - Calicut Weather and Climate - Kozhikode . . .
Calicut weather and climate is almost pleasant throughout the year Since the place experiences a maritime type of climate, tourists visiting this place
- Kozhikode (Calicut), Kerala, India - Kozhikode (Calicut . . .
Kozhikode (Calicut), the most important region of Malabar in yesteryears, was the capital of the powerful Zamorins and also a prominent trade and commerce center
- Kerala Backwaters Map - Maps of India
The backwaters of Kerala are marked by a unique ecosystem where in lagoons, lakes, canals, estuaries and deltas of several rivers meet the Arabian Sea
- Kerala Backwaters | Tour Packages Kerala Travel Guide
From coconut palm-lined coasts rolling hills of tea to diverse wildlife, holidays in Kerala is as easy rewarding as a glide through its backwaters