- Shopping, Malls and Markets in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah
A shopping guide to Kota Kinabalu, Sabah Brands or bargain hunting, in malls or night markets; if it's shopping you want, it's shopping you'll get
- Nightlife - A Guide to Pubs and Clubs in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah
Thumping, quiet or off the beaten track, Kota Kinabalu and Sabah has nightlife, pubs and clubs that will help you party the night away
- Book flights to Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia (BKI) | Singapore . . .
Travel to Kota Kinabalu with our latest flight deals Click here to find out more about the things to do in Kota Kinabalu with our travel guide
- Kota Kinabalu Diving | Scuba Junkie
Attn: Divers get a free t-shirt Home; Diving Introduction; KK Marine Park; Whale Shark Spotting; Pulau Tiga Snake Island
- Borneo Komodo Kinabalu Tour | Indonesia Malaysia Trips . . .
Borneo Komodo Kinabalu tour is Indonesia East Malaysia combines two country tour package Visit Orangutan, Komodo dragon Borneo Kinabalu rain forest lodge
- Kundasang Sabah 2017 | Kota Kinabalu 3 Days 2 Nights Itinerary
In this guide, we try to make your stay at Kota Kinabalu as ‘effective’ as possible, and cover interesting places you should visit during your stay
- Sabah Tours - Daytrips and Tour Packages in Sabah
Sabah Tours - Boasting an idiosyncratic ethnic and geographical make-up, Sabah is an East Malaysian state that borders Sarawak on Borneo Island’s north-western flank