- Knoxville, Tennessee - Wikipedia
Knoxville is a city in the U S state of Tennessee, and the county seat of Knox County The city had an estimated population of 186,239 in 2016 and a population of 178,874 as of the 2010 census, making it the state's third largest city after Nashville and Memphis
- Intellicast - Knoxville Weather Report in Tennessee (37902)
Intellicast com: The Authority in Expert Weather Universal Time: Saturday, 14 Apr 2018, 01:19
- Knoxville, Tennessee (TN) profile: population, maps, real . . .
According to our research of Tennessee and other state lists there were 632 registered sex offenders living in Knoxville, Tennessee as of April 13, 2018 The ratio of number of residents in Knoxville to the number of sex offenders is 295 to 1 Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units
- Visit Knoxville TN | Hotels, Attractions, Restaurants Shops
Knoxville, Tennessee offers a wide range of activities including live music, outdoor adventure, shopping, restaurants, festivals, and museums Knoxville is conveniently located, within a day's drive from half of the continental United States
- Tennessee Weather|Tennessee Weather Forecast|Tennessee Climate
Uses NWS data to determine the normalal and record Tennessee weather and climate
- Knoxville 2018: Best of Knoxville, TN Tourism - TripAdvisor
During the Civil War, Knoxville's Mabry-Hazen House served as headquarters for both the Confederate and Union armies Today you can visit the house and other historic homes in this eastern Tennessee city
- The 10 Best Things to Do in Knoxville - 2018 (with Photos . . .
Things to Do in Knoxville, Tennessee: See TripAdvisor's 11,705 traveler reviews and photos of Knoxville tourist attractions Find what to do today, this weekend, or in April