- Kiruna - Wikipedia
Kiruna (Northern Sami: Giron, Finnish: Kiiruna) is the northernmost town in Sweden, situated in the province of Lapland It had 17,002 inhabitants in 2016 and is the seat of Kiruna Municipality (population: 23,167 in 2016) in Norrbotten County
- Polar Express Train Journey Holiday, Travel, Tours and . . .
Polar Express Train Journey Holiday, itinerary and maps Baltic Travel Company Polar Express Train Journey holidays in Norway
- Northern Lights Break in Lapland - Travel in Sweden
Arrive at Kiruna Airport where you will be met by a driver and transferred to your hotel in Kiruna After resting up a bit, spend some free time exploring the town
- Temperatures and Weather in Europe - Time and Date
Weather forecast current weather worldwide in Fahrenheit or Celsius - hour-by-hour 2 week forecast plus last week's weather
- Winter Wonderland Holiday, Travel, Tours and Cruises . . .
Winter Wonderland Holiday, itinerary and maps Baltic Travel Company Winter Wonderland holidays in Finland
- Lofoten Islands Norway Travel Planning Information and . . .
Travel and transport info for getting to the Lofoten Islands, Norway Airports, Ferry, Bus, and Train information and links
- Focal Travel Pte Ltd | Travel Agency
Backed by a team of experienced Tour Planners and Operations plus a team of young and service-oriented service consultants, FOCAL TRAVEL PTE LTD will always be ever-ready to better serve you efficiently, enthusiastically and affectionately