- Iraq and Iran swap Kirkuk oil in strategic boost for Tehran
LONDON - Iraq and Iran have begun exchanging crude oil, the Iranian oil ministry's news agency SHANA said on Sunday, in a deal that will position Tehran to expand its interests in its most important Arab ally in the face of growing pressure from Washington Crude from the Kirkuk field in northern
- Ekurd Daily News. Independent from Kurdistan, Know Your World
Independent daily News from Kurdistan Know Your World The exclusive online news portal that brings you up to the minute news as events as they happen
- Pope visits Turkey on doorstep of Middle East chaos . . .
Pope visits Turkey on doorstep of Middle East chaos - KFVS12 News Weather Cape Girardeau, Carbondale, Poplar Bluff
- Tour Iraqi Kurdistan With Me! Group Travel With Like . . .
Want to travel Iraqi Kurdistan but don't want to go solo? Come travel Iraqi Kurdistan with me and other like-minded independent travelers
- 21 oldest continuously inhabited places in the world - MSN
Athens, Beirut and Jerusalem are some of the places that have stood the test of time and remain some of the world's oldest continuously inhabited places
- That Time I Went Backpacking in Iraq, Kurdistan
Are you thinking about travelling or backpacking Iraq, Kurdistan? Here I give my personal account of the safety of Iraq travel, cost, and Iraq travel guide
- Middle East - Backpacking travel advice gt; Iran, Israel . . .
The Middle Near East No one area inspires more fear and misunderstanding in travellers While some parts maybe no go, for the most you’ll find exceptional history and culture