- Kilkenny - Wikipedia
Kilkenny (Irish: Cill Chainnigh, meaning "church of Cainnech") is a city in the province of Leinster in south-east Ireland that is the county town of County Kilkenny
- County Kilkenny - Wikipedia
County Kilkenny (Irish: Contae Chill Chainnigh) is a county in Ireland It is in the province of Leinster and is part of the South-East Region It is named after the
- BBC Weather - Kilkenny
Detailed weather for Kilkenny with a 5 to 10 day forecast, giving a look further ahead
- Kilkenny, Wicklow Glendalough Day Tour | Wild Rover
Kilkenny, Wicklow Mountains Glendalough Day Tour from Dublin Giants Causeway, Belfast City Carrick A Rede Rope Bridge Day Tour from Dublin
- Choose Ireland - Places to Visit in Ireland. Where to Go . . .
Best places to visit in Ireland Famous and interesting attractions in Dublin, Galway, Cork, Belfast and other Irish cities Top 10 Castles, scenic and romantic places
- Lee Chin guides Wexford to break 13-year Kilkenny duck . . .
Headline Lee Chin guides Wexford to break 13-year Kilkenny duck
- Walking through history in old Kilkenny - Independent. ie
It had been many years since I visited Kilkenny city, so I took the opportunity to renew my acquaintance in the week of St Patrick's Day