- Kilkenny - Wikipedia
Kilkenny (Irish: Cill Chainnigh, meaning "church of Cainnech") is the county town of County Kilkenny in the province of Leinster in south-east Ireland It is built on both banks of the River Nore
- St. Canices Cathedral Round Tower, Kilkenny - TripAdvisor
St Canice's Cathedral Round Tower, Kilkenny: See 1,263 reviews, articles, and 690 photos of St Canice's Cathedral Round Tower, ranked No 8 on TripAdvisor among 78 attractions in Kilkenny
- National and Local Weather Radar . . . - The Weather Channel
The Weather Channel and weather com provide a national and local weather forecast for cities, as well as weather radar, report and hurricane coverage
- Choose Ireland - Places to Visit in Ireland. Where to Go . . .
Best places to visit in Ireland Famous and interesting attractions in Dublin, Galway, Cork, Belfast and other Irish cities Top 10 Castles, scenic and romantic places
- Kilkenny, Wicklow Glendalough Day Tour | Wild Rover
Kilkenny, Wicklow Mountains Glendalough Day Tour from Dublin Giants Causeway, Belfast City Carrick A Rede Rope Bridge Day Tour from Dublin
- Munster Weather | Irish Examiner
Munster tomorrow An increasingly windy day It is going to be mainly dry but overcast with the small chance of a few spots of rain or drizzle for a time
- Ireland 10 day weather forecast :: ten day weather . . .
Weather in Ireland forecast – National 10 day forecast Ireland 5 day hourly forcast and long range weather for Dublin Cork Donegal Shannon Kilkenny