- Khujand - Wikipedia
Khujand is the site of Cyropolis (Κυρούπολις) which was established when king Cyrus the Great founded the city during his last expedition against the Saka
- Khujand, Tajikistan - Private Tours and Travel Services on . . .
On the Syr-Darya riverbank, there is the city of Khujand, which despite its small population, numbering only 160,000 people is still the second largest city in
- Tajikistan Travel Guide - Advantour
Guide to Tajikistan and its ancient cities once located on the Great Silk Road Find Tajikistan city guides, maps, pictures, and travel information
- The Five Stans | Travel Directors
The Five Stans Tour Date: 6 May 2018 - 4 June 2018 Tour Duration: 30 days Tour Cost ($AUD): $16,450
- ASIANOW - from the editors of CNN, Time, and Asiaweek
Back to the top © 2001 Cable News Network All Rights Reserved Terms under which this service is provided to you Read our privacy guidelines
- SmarterTravel - The Best Trips Start Here
We Are 53 People Devoted to Helping You Travel Smarter Sign up for our free newsletter and let us help!
- Uzbekistan Nature: Fauna, Flora, Wildlife, Rivers and . . .
Wildlife and Nature, Fauna and Flora of Uzbekistan, Nature reserves, Lakes and Rivers of Uzbekistan