- Pamirs - the roof of the world
Click here to jump to contacts for guides Contribution by Peter Burgess "Why would one wish to travel on foot in this uninhabited mountain region with its hazards of sudden blizzards, avalanches, rockfalls, crevasses, accidents, sunburn, frostbite and al
- How To Visit Afghanistans Wakhan Corridor (Safety, Visas . . .
In August 2016 I traveled through Afghanistan for two weeks, an American backpacking across the beautiful Pamir mountains in the Wakhan Corridor This is how I did it DISCLAIMER: The US government warns against travel to Afghanistan Just because I went, does not mean I think everyone should go
- Tajikistan Invitation letter - LOI | Tajikistan Travel Guide
Tajikistan Invitation letter and visa Support - Obtain a letter of invitation (LOI) for Tajikistan
- Tours and Travel in Tajikistan: Pamir Highway and Wakhan . . .
Small group adventure tours and private journeys to Tajikistan: Tours across Pamirs, Wakhan valley and Pamir Highway (M41)
- Tajikistan travel - Lonely Planet
Explore Tajikistan holidays and discover the best time and places to visit | The term 'predominantly mountainous' doesn't do justice to a country where over 90% of the land is upland
- Where to Go - Backpacking: Budget Independent Travel
Where to go backpacking High and low lights of the world Places to visit
- Serena Hotels Resorts Press Centre
Stay up to date on the latest news and events at each Serena property