- Town cut off near Kempsey following landslide
A NSW town has been cut off near Kempsey following a landslide
- West Kempsey: Police officer suffers ‘serious leg injuries . . .
A police officer has been bitten by a dog and sustained shocking injuries in a horror attack on the NSW mid north coast Police were called to a home on Roscoe Turner Street in West Kempsey just
- Worcestershire Live - Latest news, events whats on from . . .
Welcome to Worcestershire Live, a brand new digital-only news service for the county Here you'll find the latest breaking news, travel and weather in your area including Worcester, Redditch
- NSW jail guard burned, stabbed in ordeal | PerthNow
A NSW jail officer has allegedly been stabbed, burned and assaulted by inmates during a six-hour ordeal Two NSW inmates have been charged with capturing and assaulting the officer after
- Hungry Gate campground | NSW National Parks
Hungry Gate campground is located at the southern end of Hat Head National Park The area has an open, spacious feel but is protected from the elements by sand dunes and surrounded by thick vegetation You can bring your tent or camper trailer to Hungry Gate, which sits 30km north east of Kempsey and 32km south of Nambucca Heads
- SA on track to lift Melbourne travel ban
South Australia remains on track to ease COVID-19 travel restrictions for people from Melbourne on Thursday, Police Commissioner Grant Stevens says The travel ban will be the key topic at a meeting of the state's transition committee on Tuesday
- NSW, Queensland weather: Flash flood warnings after storms . . .
A series of flood warnings were issued by the BOM early on Wednesday morning, with residents near the Camden Haven River at Laurieton, the Macleay River at Kempsey, the Hastings River at Wauchope