- VIDEO: Police kill one, arrest six in Kasese - Daily Monitor
Mugisha’s body was taken to Kasese municipal health centre where both police and army were heavily deployed However, the deployment in town is also still tight with police and army officers patrolling the town One person has been confirmed dead after being shot by police and six others arrested
- How Kasese residents restored three wetlands - Daily Monitor
Other causes Other than the cultivators descending on the wetlands, the Rwenzori Mountains ranges are experiencing a rapid change in weather due to the fast disappearance of the glaciers
- Smartraveller. gov. au - Uganda
Karamoja region , do not travel: We advise against all travel here due to the very high risk If you do travel, you should typically seek professional security advice
- Uganda travel - Lonely Planet
Explore Uganda holidays and discover the best time and places to visit | With a tapestry of landscapes, excellent wildlife watching and welcoming locals, Uganda packs a lot into one small country
- Uganda Facts on Largest Cities, Populations, Symbols . . .
Uganda's capital city, currency, ethnicity, gdp, largest cities, languages, origin of name, population, province date and religions - by worldatlas com
- Geography of Uganda, Landforms - World Atlas
Uganda's geography and landforms, including information on the Ruwenzori Mountains, Lake Victoria, Lake Kyoga, Lake Albert, Lake Edward, Nile River - by worldatlas com
- Uganda Poultry Farming Guide - Uganda Business Travel . . .
Uganda Poultry Farming News Guides, Chicken rearing Business Tips and Industry Success Stories