- Kandy Sri Lanka - Kandy World Heritage Site - Tourist . . .
Kandy-the cultural capital of Sri Lanka- is a World Heritage Site and has number of tourist attractions
- Kandy - Wikipedia
Kandy (Sinhalese: මහනුවර Mahanuwara, pronounced [mahanuʋərə]; Tamil: கண்டி, pronounced ) is a major city in Sri Lanka located in the Central Province
- Its safe to travel to Sri Lanka; unrest limited to some . . .
It's safe to travel to Sri Lanka; unrest limited to some villages in Kandy district, says envoy India- Sri Lanka cricket match in Colombo going on as scheduled
- The 10 Best Things to Do in Kandy - 2018 (with Photos . . .
Book your tickets online for the top things to do in Kandy, Sri Lanka on TripAdvisor: See 28,471 traveler reviews and photos of Kandy tourist attractions Find what to do today, this weekend, or in April
- World`s Most Beautiful Train Trip? Sri Lanka Train Travel . . .
Taking the train is the most comfortable way to travel in my opinion You can walk around whenever you want, go to the toilet, have some food, meet other travelers and locals, read, listen to music, relax and watch the landscape go peacefully by
- Weather When to go to Sri Lanka | Experience Travel Group
Find out what time of year Sri Lanka gets the best weather Get an honest overview of the seasons and the best time to visit, as well as a free e-book
- Info Travel Sri Lanka: Central Province
The Central Province of Sri Lanka mainly comprises the hill country The provincial capital Kandy, Nuwara Eliya, Gampola, Hatton, Sri Pada (Adam’s Peak), Sigiriya and Dambulla areas contain many tourist attractions and archaeological sites