- Travel from Vilnius to Kaliningrad and back – Kaliningrad . . .
There are several ways to travel from Lithuania: Train from Vilnius to Kaliningrad Using Vilnius Train station you can board trains to Russia: Kaliningrad, Moscow, Saint Petersburg, Sochi, etc
- Current Local Time in Kaliningrad, Russia
Current local time in Russia – Kaliningrad Get Kaliningrad's weather and area codes, time zone and DST Explore Kaliningrad's sunrise and sunset, moonrise and moonset
- Bus schedule from Kaliningrad to Gdansk – Kaliningrad Guide
Kaliningrad Railway 7 – is the second stop at the Main Bus Station Departure time is different there too It takes 15 or more minutes for the bus to get there through the city traffic to pick up passengers
- World Cup 2018: Kaliningrad is Russias most unusual place
Kaliningrad is the World Cup's (and Russia's) weirdest city Kaliningrad is located nearly 800 miles west of Moscow, with two countries sitting between the city and Russia's western border
- World Cup 2018: Kaliningrad - the venue next door to the . . .
For European football fans wary of Russia, a World Cup match just 50km (31 miles) across the border from the EU could be just the ticket The westernmost host city for the tournament, Kaliningrad
- BBC NEWS | Programmes | From Our Own Correspondent . . .
Kaliningrad has suffered more than a decade of neglect due to its isolation from the main body of Russia As the country's only ice-free European port, it remains strategically important to Moscow
- Weather in Russia - Time and Date
Current weather in Russia, with temperatures in 116 cities, including high and low temperatures for the country