- New Zealand Weather - New Zealand Climate | Tourism New . . .
Rain New Zealand's average rainfall is high and evenly spread throughout the year Over the northern and central areas of New Zealand more rain falls in winter than in summer, whereas for much of the southern part of New Zealand, winter is the season of least rainfall
- Weather News | Stuff. co. nz
Breaking news and videos of today's latest news stories from around New Zealand, including up to date weather, World, sport, business, Entertainment, Technology Life and Style, Travel and motoring
- NZ Weather forecast and tide info - NZ Herald
Waikato to Wellington and Wairarapa, including the central high country, also Nelson and Marlborough Showers, some heavier from Taranaki southwards with isolated squally thunderstorms and hail
- Weather - Newstalk ZB: New Zealand News
Location Forecast High Low; Alexandra: Morning rain then showers, chance heavy with hail Southwesterlies 18: 6: Ashburton: Cloudy Rain and southerlies developing
- Trend: Lake Tekapo weather forecast - New Zealand . . .
Lake Tekapo Day 5 to 8 Weather forecast Day 1 to 4; Day 5 to 8; 8 days [P] Next 48 hrs [P] 14 days >30 days; Weather; Wind; UV index; Road
- Trend: Twizel weather forecast - New Zealand - WeatherOnline
Last updated: Sun 09 Dec 07:34 NZDT Print; Free E-Mail; FAQ; Symbol; Your Site; Advertisement
- Travel news, holidays, destinations and information from . . .
On the go and no time to finish that story right now? Your News is the place for you to save content to read later from any device Register with us and content you save will appear here so you