- Kabul Weather - AccuWeather Forecast for Kabul Afghanistan
Get the Kabul weather forecast Access hourly, 10 day and 15 day forecasts along with up to the minute reports and videos for Kabul, Afghanistan from AccuWeather com
- Kabul, Afghanistan Travel Weather Averages (Weatherbase)
Kabul, Afghanistan - Travel and vacation weather averages, current conditions and forecasts
- The Best Time to Visit Kabul, Afghanistan for Weather . . .
The best times to visit Kabul for ideal weather are April 16th to June 17th or August 20th to October 28th based on average temperature and humidity from NOAA (the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration) Read below for more weather and travel details
- Kabul Weather in December 2019, Afghanistan: Averages
Guide to Kabul weather in December The average maximum daytime temperature in Kabul in December is a cool 8°C (46°F) The average night-time temperature is usually a very cold -4°C (25°F) There are usually 6 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 59% of the 10 hours of daylight
- Monthly Weather for Traveling in Kabul, Afghanistan
AccuWeather com offers this monthly weather forecast for travelers to Kabul, Afghanistan Get your travel forecast before your trip
- Kabul, Afghanistan 10-Day Weather Forecast - The Weather . . .
Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather com
- Kabul Weather in April 2020, Afghanistan: Temperature
Guide to Kabul weather in April The average maximum daytime temperature in Kabul in April is a comfortable 19°C (66°F) The average night-time temperature is usually a cold 7°C (45°F) There are usually 7 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 57% of the 13 hours of daylight