- Juba - Wikipedia
Juba ˈ dʒ uː b ə (Arabic: جوبا ) is the capital and largest city of the Republic of South Sudan It also serves as the capital of Jubek State, one
- South Sudan violence: U. S. evacuates embassy staff - CNN
(CNN)The United States is evacuating non-emergency staff from its embassy in South Sudan, after an escalation of fighting in the capital that has killed
- A day in the life of Jubas bicycle water vendors | Water . . .
A day in the life of Juba's bicycle water vendors With little access to safe water in South Sudan's capital, bike vendors play a crucial role by delivering it to people
- South Sudan attack: UN to investigate Juba compound raid - CNN
UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon orders investigation into deadly raid on compound in Juba, South Sudan, and allegations that UN personnel failed to help
- The World Clock (extended version) - Time and Date
Search for a city's current time: Find current time, weather, sun, moon, and much more
- Anza Trail: Historic Cultural Sites in California - Juan . . .
Below is a partial list of the historic and cultural sites along the 1,200-mile Juan Bautista de Anza National Historic Trail in California (see Arizona sites here)
- Africa highlights: Tuesday 20 June 2017 as it . . . - BBC News
Kenyan primary school pupils 'attack teachers with clubs', Somalia authorities are trying to tackle illegal fishing, and more