- Johor Bahru - Wikitravel
Johor Bahru (also Johor Baru or Johore Baharu, but universally called JB) is the state capital of Johor in southern peninsular Malaysia, just across the causeway from
- Johor Bahru, city in Malaysia | Wonderful Malaysia
Johor Bahru is located in the south of Peninsular Malaysia, close to the Singaporean border Read about hotels, attractions, where to eat, transport and more useful
- Renaissance Johor Bahru Hotel - Marriott
With elegant accommodation and an extraordinary location, the Renaissance Johor Bahru Hotel delivers a 5-star experience for business and leisure guests
- Johor Bahru Hotel - DoubleTree Johor Bahru Malaysia
In the heart of Johor Bahru City Minutes away from Singapore Causeway Close to local attractions and shopping
- Johor tourism and travel guide on Johor, Johor Bahru . . .
Travel guide to Johor Johor and Johor Bahru Advice and travel information on sights in Johor, how to travel from Singapore to Johor, Malaysia; How to get to Johor
- 7 Reasons to Visit Johor Bahru | Johortravel. com . . .
My friends keep asking me: why do you like to visit Johor Bahru? There are a lot of places to travel in this part of Earth – why need to go JB?
- Senai International Airport, Johor Bahru, Malaysia - Home
Operates the airport located about 30km north of Johor Bahru Provides passenger information, cargo, news and location