- Jilin Photos and Information – China International Travel CA
See photos of tourist attractions in Jilin, find out about our Jilin tours, get travel information, and read related blog posts
- Jilin City - Wikipedia
Jilin City (postal: Kirin; Chinese: 吉林市; pinyin: Jílín Shì; Wade–Giles: Chi 2-lin 2 Shih 4) Is the second-largest city and former capital of Jilin province
- Jilin, Jilin Province, Jilin Information, China Province . . .
Geography of Jilin Province: Jilin Province is situated in the north-eastern part of China, bordering Korea in the south and the Soviet Union in the east
- Changchun - Wikipedia
Changchun (Chinese: 長春; pinyin: Chángchūn) is the capital and largest city of Jilin Province, and is located in the northeast of China Lying in the center of
- China sex film mistakenly shown on big screen in Jilin . . .
A sex film is accidentally shown on a big screen in a public square in China's Jilin province to the surprise of passers-by, Chinese media report
- Best 9 Places to Visit China in Winter - Into China Travel
Changbai Mountain, in the southeast part of Jilin Province, sits on the border between China and North Korea Considered the most famous mountain in Northeast China
- China Weather September, Chinese Average Temperature in . . .
The pleasant weather and sunshine is great for outdoor activities, sightseeing, travel, street shopping, etc September is one of the best times to visit Tibet and