- Jilin City - Wikipedia
Jilin City (postal: Kirin; Chinese: 吉林市; pinyin: Jílín Shì; Wade–Giles: Chi 2-lin 2 Shih 4) Is the second-largest city and former capital of Jilin province in northeast China
- Changchun Attractions China: Things to Do, Sightseeing Sites
As the capital of Jilin Province, Changchun is blessed with fantastic natural and historical attractions such as Museum of Imperial Palace of Manchu State Changbai Mountain
- China Weather - China Travel Agency, Small Group Private . . .
Introduction of China climate on precipitation and monsoon, as well as China weather forecast for cities including Beijing, Shanghai, Xian, Guilin and more
- Weather in China - Time and Date
Current weather in China, with temperatures in 92 cities, including high and low temperatures for the country
- Changchun - Wikipedia
Changchun (simplified Chinese: 长春; traditional Chinese: 長春; pinyin: Chángchūn) is the capital and largest city of Jilin Province, and is also the core city of Northeast Asia
- The World Clock (extended version) - Time and Date
The World Clock — Extended List Find current time, weather, sun, moon, and much more
- Hello Holidays - Travel Company Malaysia | Affordable Tour . . .
We Make Your Travel Happier 8Days 7Nights Taiwan Leisure Tour (Qing Jing Farm Flower Farm Tainan Salt Filed Crystal Church Kaohsiung: Cijin Island , E-DA Theme Park Yilan) Day 1