- Visit Jacksonville: Official Travel Website for . . .
Sink your toes into Jacksonville’s sandy beaches Explore our abundant waterways Shop and dine in eclectic neighborhoods Play on the golf course or relax poolside
- Jacksonville, Florida (FL) profile: population, maps, real . . .
Estimated per capita income in 2016: $27,226 (it was $20,337 in 2000) Jacksonville city income, earnings, and wages data Estimated median house or condo value in 2016: $157,800 (it was $84,100 in 2000)
- Jacksonville, Florida - Wikipedia
Jacksonville is the most populous city in Florida, the most populous city in the southeastern United States and the largest city by area in the contiguous United States It is the seat of Duval County, with which the city government consolidated in 1968 Consolidation gave Jacksonville its great size and placed most of its metropolitan population within the city limits
- Weather for Jacksonville, Florida, USA - Time and Date
Current weather in Jacksonville and forecast for today, tomorrow, and next 14 days
- Climate Weather Averages in Jacksonville Beach, Florida, USA
Annual Weather Averages Near Jacksonville Beach Averages are for Mayport, which is 8 miles from Jacksonville Beach Based on weather reports collected during 1985–2015
- Photo Galleries - The Florida Times-Union - Jacksonville, FL
Never miss a story Choose the plan that's right for you Digital access or digital and print delivery Subscribe Now
- Jacksonville Weather | WJAX-TV
Jacksonville's Chief Meteorologist: All the weather, all the time; Jacksonville's Chief Meteorologist: Local experience; Jacksonville's Chief Meteorologist: Off air with Mike Buresh