- Nunavut Tourism - Iqaluit
The city of Iqaluit is located on Baffin Island at the northern end of Frobisher Bay near the mouth of the Sylvia Grinnell River Iqaluit is the territorial capital
- Iqaluit - Wikipedia
Iqaluit i ˈ k æ l uː ɪ t ee-KAL-oo-it (Inuktitut: ᐃᖃᓗᐃᑦ; ; French: ), meaning "place of fish", is the capital of the Canadian territory of Nunavut
- Nunavut Tourism - Your journey to the Canadian Arctic . . .
Welcome to the official website of Nunavut Tourism Here you will find all of the online resources needed to help research and plan an unforgettable adventure of a
- BAFFIN ISLAND. CA - Baffin Island, Nunavut, Iqaluit, Canada . . .
Baffin Island, Nunavut, Iqaluit Canada - Jobs, Photos, Maps, Tourism, Travel, Weather, Videos
- Environment Canada Weather - Nunavut
Nunavut - Weather Conditions and Forecast by Locations This hour's hot and cold spots
- weather eureka - nunavut - weatheronline
weather Eureka - Nunavut - WeatherOnline Weather forecast up to 14 days including temperature, weather condition and precipitation and much more
- Vulnerability and adaptive capacity of Inuit women to . . .
Vulnerability and adaptive capacity of Inuit women to climate change: a case study from Iqaluit, Nunavut