- Iqaluit - Wikipedia
Iqaluit i ˈ k æ l uː ɪ t ee-KAL-oo-it (Inuktitut: ᐃᖃᓗᐃᑦ; ; French: ), meaning "place of fish", is the capital of the Canadian territory of Nunavut
- BAFFIN ISLAND. CA - Baffin Island, Nunavut, Iqaluit, Canada . . .
Baffin Island, Nunavut, Iqaluit Canada - Jobs, Photos, Maps, Tourism, Travel, Weather, Videos
- Iqaluit, NU - 7 Day Forecast - Environment Canada
Current conditions and forecasts including 7 day outlook, daily high low temperature, warnings, chance of precipitation, pressure, humidity wind chill (when
- Nunavut - Weather Conditions and Forecast by Locations . . .
Choose a location to view accurate and detailed weather information
- Nunavut travel - Lonely Planet
Explore Nunavut holidays and discover the best time and places to visit | Picture a treeless, ice-encrusted wilderness lashed by unrelenting weather with a
- Sun moon times today, Iqaluit, Nunavut, Canada
Time for sunrise, sunset, moonrise, and moonset in Iqaluit – Nunavut – Canada Dawn and dusk (twilight) times and Sun and Moon position Takes into account
- Nunavut - Wikipedia
Nunavut ( ˈ n uː n ə ˌ v uː t ; French: ; Inuktitut syllabics ᓄᓇᕗᑦ) is the newest, largest, and northernmost territory of Canada It was separated