- Innsbruck - Local Travel Information and City Guide
Innsbruck Tourist Information and Travel Guide Travel Reservation, Hotel Accommodation, Car hire, Attractions in Innsbruck, Austria and more News and analysis on Innsbruck and Austria current events
- BBC - Travel - How Innsbruck sold bells to the world
How Innsbruck sold bells to the world is contextual With Germany only 38km to the north and Italy 40km to the south across the Brenner Pass, the lowest navigable route in the Alps, the city has long been a crucible of influences
- Visit Innsbruck - Gate 1 Travel - More of the World For Less!
Gate 1 Travel has provided quality, affordable escorted tours, river cruises and vacation packages for more than 35 years We look forward to showing you More of the World for Less on your next vacation
- Innsbruck Airport
Welcome to the Innsbruck Airport Find all information about arrivals and departures, our destinations and search for flights from or to Innsbruck
- Innsbruck Tram Map for Free Download | Map of Innsbruck . . .
Printable tram map of Innsbruck, Austria You can download and print this tramway routes map of high quality and then take it with you to your trip Travel guide to touristic landmarks, museums and architecture in Innsbruck
- The 10 Best Things to Do in Innsbruck - 2018 (with Photos . . .
Book your tickets online for the top things to do in Innsbruck, Austria on TripAdvisor: See 19,664 traveler reviews and photos of Innsbruck tourist attractions Find what to do today, this weekend, or in April
- What is the altitude of Innsbruck Austria - Answers. com
Innsbruck is at an altitude of only 575 m (1886 ft), the city is nevertheless wedged at the foot of two mountain masses