- Inagua | The Official Site of The Bahamas
Home to over 80,000 flamingos, the national bird of The Bahamas, Inagua is a haven for birdwatchers Along with the flamingos, birding enthusiasts will find over 140 species of native and migratory birds, making Inagua the Birdwatching Capital of The Bahamas
- Bahamasair: Inagua | The Official Site of The Bahamas
Service from Nassau to Inagua: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday Rates: Location:
- About Inagua | The Islands of The Bahamas
With Great Inaguas resident population of around 1,000 Bahamians and over 80,000 West Indian flamingos, and Little Inagua's only settlers amounting to donkeys, goats and rare birds, this pair of islands is (together the third-largest island in The Bahamas and referred to as Inagua) an eco-tourists dream
- Bahamas Islands, Bahamas information, Bahamas beach . . .
Bahamas Islands, Bahamas information, Tips and general Bahamas info A true resource about the Bahamas islands, includes events, message boards, chat, Bahamas beach pictures - lots of Bahamas beaches, recipes, travel Bahamas, immigrations, customs, travel id -- more
- The Official UK website, The Island of The Bahamas | The . . .
Find out about the amazing islands of The Bahamas, all there is to do and see places to stay
- Caribsurf. net - Caribbean Travel World
Caribbean Travel World offers information and photo galleries of all Caribbean countries Get important information before you visit the islands
- Bahamas Ports of Entry - Bahamas-Travel. info
Bahamas ports of entry, boating and marina information for boaters, cruisers, tourists, travel agents, vacationers and others