- Distance and drive times - Discover Tasmania
Distance and Drive Times Use the drop down options on the map for detailed distance and travel time information
- Good News - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)
Australia's most trusted source of local, national and world news Comprehensive, independent, in-depth analysis, the latest business, sport, weather and more
- Hobart weather: Record rain, flash flooding inundate CBD . . .
People are evacuated, businesses inundated and cars are washed away as an extreme weather event sweeps across Tasmania
- Suburbs In tasmania - Real Estate - Home
Your list is reasonable Though there are nice pockets in Glenorchy and Claremont also near Claremont is Austins Ferry which is a nice suburb Moonah also has nice areas now and West Moonah is good
- Hobart floods: Havoc as wild weather floods city and . . .
A RECORD 236 2mm of rain fell on kunanyi Mt Wellington in the 24 hours to 9am and 129 2mm in Hobart The deluge flooded the city as the Hobart Rivulet broke its banks and lower lying areas in
- Parks Wildlife Service - South Coast Track
What to bring It's essential to have a good tent, large waterproof raincoat, warm sleeping bag, sleeping mat, fuel stove (the whole area is a Fuel Stove Only area), thermal top leggings, a fleecy or woollen jumper, warm hat, broad-brimmed sunhat, map, water bottle, large strong plastic bag to waterproof the inside of your pack, gaiters and worn-in boots
- Choosing Where to Live in Tasmania
When you start to think about moving to Tasmania it is likely that you are unsure about where to live Of course people move to Tasmania for many reasons and being clear on the reason is often a great place to start in determining where best to base yourselves