- Cool Little Town | Hokitika West Coast New Zealand
Official page for Hokitika - cool little town, West Coast, New Zealand Places to stay accommodation, arts crafts, places to eat dining, shopping, pounamu NZ jade, beach, mountains, lakes, rivers
- Yr – Weather forecast for Hokitika, West Coast (New Zealand)
Værvarsel for 9,3 millioner steder i verden! DriftsmeldingBeklageligvis ser ut til at mørketida har satt inn på steder hvor det skulle være midnattssol Dette gjelder i appene og de nye nettjenstene våre Vi jobber med saken
- 5 Hokitika Must-Dos - Backpacker Guide New Zealand
What are the unmissable things to do in Hokitika? Situated on the West Coast of the South Island is the cool little town of Hokitika There’s more to this town than meets the eye, as it’s home to one of the best sunsets in New Zealand, greenstone carving, milky blue rivers and more walks than you can shake a stick at!
- Travel guide in New Zealand | Things to see and do in New . . .
Planning a holiday to New Zealand? This section has important and practical travel information we recommend you read before you depart
- Weather News | Stuff. co. nz
Breaking news, opinion and analysis from around New Zealand, including politics, crime, education, health, environment, and the weather
- New Zealand Weather - New Zealand Climate | Tourism New . . .
Weather in New Zealand can change unexpectedly Be prepared and understand what you can expect from different seasons below While the far north has subtropical weather during summer, and inland alpine areas of the South Island can be as cold as -10°C (14°F) in winter, most of the country lies
- State of emergency still in place for West Coast as wild . . .
The Minister of Civil Defence Kris Faafoi arrived in Hokitika this morning and is visiting various locations throughout the day State Highway 6 from Hokitika to Makarora remains closed due to