- Hervey Bay - Wikipedia
Hervey Bay ˈ h ɑːr v i ˈ b eɪ is a city in the state of Queensland, Australia The city is situated approximately 290 kilometres (180 mi) or 3½ hours
- Guide to Hervey Bay, Brisbane - Tourism Australia
TOP THINGS TO DO IN HERVEY BAY Jump aboard a whale watching tour In the winter months (July to November), humpback whales travel up the Queensland coast from
- Hervey Bay Tourist Centre
With years of experience here in Hervey Bay we know the best activities and the best tours of Fraser Island and Whale Watching so talk to us
- Beach Hound pets welcome, a Hervey Bay House | Stayz
Book Fraser Coast accommodation with Stayz, home to over 40,000 holiday houses Australia-wide
- Whale Watching Hervey Bay Packages
Mantra Hervey Bay - Whale Watching Packages *Conditions apply, subject to availability Valid for sale and travel until 15 09 17 Rate valid for Sunday to Thursday stays
- Unique Fraser Tours - Only day tour to visit Indian Head . . .
Short on Time? See it all in one day Unique Fraser offers the most extensive itinerary with guaranteed small groups Travel in a 4x4 Landcruiser - not a bus! Sit
- BIG4 Point Vernon Holiday Park, Hervey Bay, QLD Caravan . . .
Beautiful all year, this caravan park is just 200m from the water and 3 5km from Hervey Bay Plan your Fraser Island and whale watching activities from here