- Travel Weather Forecast for Hefei, China
Hefei travel weather from AccuWeather Your travel forecast for Hefei, China keeps your trip moving
- Hefei Weather - China Travel Agency, Small Group Private . . .
Hefei Climate - Seasons Travel Advice Hefei is the capital city of Anhui Province, lying between the Yangtze River and Huaihe River Its climate is characterized by a subtropical monsoon type with four distinct seasons
- Hefei, China Travel Weather Averages (Weatherbase)
Hefei, China - Travel and vacation weather averages, current conditions and forecasts
- Weather in Hefei in December 2018, China: Temperature
Guide to Hefei weather in December The average maximum daytime temperature in Hefei in December is a cool 10°C (50°F) The average night-time temperature is usually a cold 1°C (34°F)
- Hefei Weather - China Travel Agency, Tour with China . . .
Hefei people enjoy a fairly mild climate with distinct seasons and sufficient precipitation It is the coldest in January, with an average temperature of 2 °C (36 °F); and it is the hottest in July, with an average temperature of 28 °C (82 °F)
- The Best Time to Visit Hefei, China for Weather, Safety . . .
The best times to visit Hefei for ideal weather are March 26th to May 27th based on average temperature and humidity from NOAA (the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration) Read below for more weather and travel details Weather in Hefei Temperature Average temperatures in Hefei vary drastically
- Weather in Hefei in March 2019, China: Temperature
Guide to Hefei weather in March The average maximum daytime temperature in Hefei in March is a comfortable 14°C (57°F) The average night-time temperature is usually a cold 5°C (41°F)