- Harrisburg, Pennsylvania - Wikipedia
Harrisburg ( ˈ h ær ɪ s b ɜːr ɡ HARR-iss-burg; Pennsylvania German: Harrisbarrig) is the capital city of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania in the United States, and the county seat of Dauphin County With a population of 49,192, it is the 15th largest city in the Commonwealth It lies on the east bank of the Susquehanna River, 107 miles (172 km) west of Philadelphia
- Current Local Time in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, USA
Current local time in USA – Pennsylvania – Harrisburg Get Harrisburg's weather and area codes, time zone and DST Explore Harrisburg's sunrise and sunset, moonrise and moonset
- Past Weather in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, USA — Yesterday . . .
Weather reports from the last weeks in Harrisburg with highs and lows
- Harrisburg 2019: Best of Harrisburg, PA Tourism - TripAdvisor
Nestled in the fertile Susquehanna Valley, Harrisburg has played a pivotal role in the shaping of American history, both as a major link in rail and water transportation and as the setting of major Civil War battles
- Harrisburg International Airport
Save money, distance and time by flying into or out of Harrisburg International Airport (MDT) Discover why we’re an altogether better experience
- PennLive. com - Harrisburg Real Estate: Search for Real . . .
Home Buying Best strategies for first time home buyers or buying again after years of owning
- Traffic Cameras - 511PA
Normal Conditions; Wet with Freezing Conditions; Snow and or Slush Covered; Snow packed Significant Snow cover; Icy; Impassable; Free Flowing; Moderate Traffic