- Harare - Wikipedia
Harare ( h ə ˈ r ɑːr eɪ ; officially called Salisbury until 1982) is the capital and most populous city of Zimbabwe Situated in the northeast of the country in the heart of historic Mashonaland, the city has an estimated population of 1,606,000 (2009), with 2,800,000 in its metropolitan area (2006)
- 10 Best Harare Houses, Apartments (with Photos . . .
10 Best Harare Houses, Apartments (with Photos) | TripAdvisor - House Rentals in Harare, Zimbabwe
- Cheap Flights To Harare: Get The Lowest Fares . . .
Compare multiple airlines book cheap flights to Harare at Travelstart: Lowest fares online Easy online booking - Book today!
- Meeting Robert Mugabe in Harare’s State House - ITV News
Read Meeting Robert Mugabe in Harare’s State House latest on ITV News All the news
- World Cup qualifier: West Indies beat Zimbabwe in Harare . . .
West Indies move to the brink of qualification for the 2019 World Cup with a narrow four-wicket victory over Zimbabwe in Harare
- Word Travels - Travel Guide. Destination guides for the . . .
Travel guide, from Word Travels Destination guides to countries and cities world wide
- Zimbabwe travel - Lonely Planet
Travel guides Starting at $42 89 Ready to go? Get to the heart of Zimbabwe with one of Lonely Planet's in-depth, award-winning guidebooks