- Typhoon Haima: Philippines hit by second storm in a week
Heavy damage to infrastructure and agriculture is expected in northeast Philippines, officials said Thursday, as the cleanup began in the wake of Typhoon Haima
- Vietnam Weather - When to go - VeloAsia
When is the best time to travel to Vietnam for weather? Travel companies often say "there's no good or bad time to go, when one place is wet another is sunny "
- Nokian Rotiiva AT - All-Season Tires Nokian Tires
I have them on my 2013 RAM CTD since Oct 2013 These tires took me through the worst Illinois winter in over 10 years Never got stuck, had very good traction and could travel through blizzards
- Trending Now (Videowall) - Local Weather from AccuWeather. com
During a windstorm in Erie, Colorado, this guy filmed a neighbor’s trampoline crashing through fences as it blows across backyards
- Microspace: bringing Space down to Earth
Microspace is a technology company based in Singapore making nanosatellites for high-end applications such as high-resolution day and night imaging, precise pointing based on micropropulsion, and high-speed link communications
- Hurricanes - average, low, world, high, days, Hurricane . . .
Since wireless ship-to-shore communication was not yet available in 1900, information was extremely sketchy and there was little if any knowledge that the hurricane was strengthening and heading toward Texas; even though hurricane warning flags were raised atop the Weather Bureau building on September 7, the day before the hurricane struck
- Typhoon signal downgraded to No 1 as Khanun leaves Hong . . .
The Hong Kong Observatory downgraded the typhoon warning signal to No 1 at 10 40pm on Sunday as tropical storm Khanun passed south of the city and disrupted flights but caused minimal damage