- Storm Zone - Weather Safety - News 9
2019 Griffin Communications News9 com is proud to provide Oklahomans with timely and relevant news and information, sharing the stories, pictures and loves of Oklahomans across our great state
- KLTV Digital Media Staff - Channel 7 News, Weather . . .
TRAFFIC ALERT: Tyler police, fire responding to crash at Old Jacksonville, W Grande Boulevard
- Adelaide weather: More rain coming after hail and ice hits . . .
Adelaide hit by rain, hail and ice — and there’s more wet weather to come this week
- Aberdeen, SD - National Weather Service
US Dept of Commerce National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration National Weather Service Aberdeen, SD 824 Brown County 14 South Aberdeen, SD 57401-9311
- Western and Central Wyoming - National Weather Service
US Dept of Commerce National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration National Weather Service Western and Central Wyoming 12744 West U S Hwy 26 Riverton, WY 82501
- Severe weather - Wikipedia
Severe weather refers to any dangerous meteorological phenomena with the potential to cause damage, serious social disruption, or loss of human life Types of severe weather phenomena vary, depending on the latitude, altitude, topography, and atmospheric conditions High winds, hail, excessive precipitation, and wildfires are forms and effects of severe weather, as are thunderstorms
- Historical Weather Events - WeatherForYou. com
Weather events that have made history 1990 - Heavy snow fell across the Prince Williams Sound area and the Susitna Valley of southern Alaska Valdez was buried under 64 9 inches of snow in less than two days, including a record 47 5 inches in 24 hours